Friday 2 July 2010

You Cunts - A poem

You Cunts

at me again for fucking up
and being late.
arriving with a dose of the farts,
the result
of too much of everything
the night before.
and it’s fucking cold.
and more sleep would be good.
oh, and a crap.
(best get the order
right there.)
but instead:
after a slog through angry traffic
here I am again:
at the fucking workface
being badgered
being hectored
the usual crises raining down
and the noise next door
and the arse-kissers just as smug as ever
forcing me
to drink coffee until
my head’s ready to explode.
when, unexpectedly,
I grab sheets and fucking sheets
of paper
and write on them with a BIG
permanent marker
then stand up
and hold up what I’ve written
for all to see
laughing at their shocked slappy faces
when they read:

YOU CUNTS

6 comments:

  1. Hi Wayne. Not sure if this blog site is still active and you're able to red this but I just wanted to say hello. Hope you're well and in good, festive spirit...

    Why don't we meet up for coffee. My number is 07813 783633.

    Roshan

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAANNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete